Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year, New Home


I would like to take a moment to welcome our newest community members. We are growing every day and I appreciate your comments and e-mails! Thank you!

So for the last 3 weeks I have been upgrading and moving the "BodyLogique" website. The web address is the same, and the new location is mobile compatible and a little more compact than the other site.  I was able to also consolidate the "S.M.Art Kids Adaptive Yoga" website and move it as well. (My hosting company locked the "S.M.Art Kids" site over a dispute and a complaint I filed involving the domain name that was recorded incorrectly. If you are a current member and have not been able to access the S.M.Art Kids site, that is why. It doesn't look like we will be able to rectify the dispute, so I have just moved everything. I had plans on re-activating the teacher's forum, but I will have to get back to you on that because that feature is locked as well.)

We are unveiling a few new children's programs for spring as well as a series of new webinars and workshops, and I hope to have complete information up in the next week to 10 days. Please bear with me as I settle in and learn how to use the web tools.

At the same time I moved the BodyLogique site, I have also just completed our new training site. Here you will find online courses as well as our full schedule of live, interactive workshops.

Now here is a favor I'd like to ask: I need to borrow your vision.  (Figuratively of course.)

I've been sitting here in my office, for the last 3-4 weeks, cutting, pasting, linking, writing, editing, moving everything and when it came time to publish the new site, I had this moment of panic. I have never liked the "template" model because you are limited on how to customize, but I know that in order for phones and other devices to be able to actually read what's on there, it has to be this way. 

have had the old website for almost 10 years-and I am not sure how I feel about the new one. I know its time, but I am on a huge learning curve and really can't be objective. I am not a web site genius and I am probably one of the most non-technical people you will ever meet, and I have just GOT to get up from this desk! Can you you help me for a few minutes by looking the BodyLogique as well as the S.M.Art Solutions sites over and tell me:

a) if there are any links that don't work
b) is it concise, clear and understandable and 
c) what you think?  

I want to know what you like as well as what you don't like. I really do appreciate your input!

Once this part is complete, then I can begin working on uploading the videos and courses we have planned and outlined.

Okay-to the treadmill and then my mat :)


~Barb











Contact: barbara@bodylogique.com 

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Note : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to "amazon.com"
** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.