Friday, October 5, 2012

In Case You Missed It: Assorted Topic Links - October 1-5

Photo: Barbara Gini ©2012
Happy Friday everyone!

What an incredible week I've had, beginning with an awesome workshop with 12 OT's, PT's and COTA's; the launch of our distance Learning Program (details being added to our website today!); One to One work with 3 wonderful adaptive yoga teachers-in-(distance)-training; helping a client build a new website and several incredible walks in the woods near my home. I snapped this photo above with my cell phone while I was walking near a  bunch of fallen trees. (So much to see on a walk! If you are paying attention.)

The week is winding down with visit from family from North Carolina & the 2 day birthday festivities for my love, and my best friend who turns 50 years young today. Every single day I still discover something new about him. He has supported me and the work I am doing in every way possible for the last four years and today I celebrate his life, his patience, honesty and integrity by wishing him & everyone reading this all of the love, support, humor, happiness and new experiences that he has given me.

Wishing Happy Birthdays to everyone celebrating this season!

~Barbara


Here are your links for this week:


National Sensory Awareness Month: "Faces of SPD" project

Learning About Friendships at every Grade Level

Montessori Inspired Solar System Unit-World Space Week 

Vision & Learning Go Hand in Hand

Families Bypass Junk Food & Focus on Eating Healthy

Common Core in Children's Yoga

Physical Activity and the Brain: Exercise After Stroke Helps Improve Memory

Bullying is Portrayed in 92% of Children's Shows

Compassionate Meditation Can Boost Empathy

School Garden Grants Program




Visit our website for more articles, games, activities, and more!
Contact: barbara@bodylogique.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Note : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to "amazon.com"
** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.