Monday, July 16, 2012

Schedule Changes


Blog followers,
This is certainly not the post I’d hoped to be publishing, but for many of you who have been visiting my blog since the very beginning, it’s important for me to share.

Last week, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. At the age of 36, this was a big shock. Having undergone a whirlwind week of tests, fits of crying, next to no sleep, and zero appetite, I’m relieved to report that the prognosis is encouraging. All the test results indicate that my Stage 2 cancer is curable. I hope to have a treatment plan determined by the week’s end.

It is my intention to still work with my oldest son when I can. He’s going to need some sense of normalcy and I’m going to need a distraction and to continue doing the things I love. The pace of our activities will no doubt slow, and some weeks cease altogether. I will post when I can, but it will be irregular, sporadic, and unpredictable.

I have LOVED being part of the blogging community and consider many of you to be friends. During this time, I hope you’ll be patient. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Note : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to "amazon.com"
** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.